Jeremy Jarrett has more than 10 years of experience assisting businesses in complex transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, sophisticated equity and debt financings, recapitalizations, commercial lending, and a broad array of commercial agreements. Jeremy’s broad industry experience includes transactions involving start-up companies, emerging growth companies, and large, public companies across sectors including technology, industrial, oilfield services, agriculture, automotive, defense contracting, manufacturing, sports gaming, real estate, and other industries. Jeremy regularly represents venture capital backed companies in a variety of financing transactions ranging from private placements, to preferred stock sales and subordinated debt transactions. Jeremy has also been a leader in assisting local Phoenix businesses and entrepreneurs. He also has extensive experience in the sports law industry, having worked with sports agents, the NCAA and NBA teams before entering private practice.
- Mergers and Acquisitions, assists companies of all sizes (from start-ups, emerging companies, to mature ventures) in purchases and sales of business from initial conversations through closing.
- Commercial Agreements, assists clients with review and negotiation of vendor and supplier agreements, MSAs, SAAS agreements, and other commercial contracts.
- Commercial Lending, assists clients with a variety of loan documentation from both lender and borrower side, including related security documentation.
- Counseling on joint ventures, assists clients with governance and structuring across a wide variety of joint ventures and similar business transactions.
- Debt Financings, such as traditional loan facilities, convertible debt facilities and mezzanine facilities, along with the related legal opinions.
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investing/Private Placements. Assists clients raise capital through venture or private equity funds including securities and governance documentation.