Areas of expertise include practice management, planning, human resources, marketing, operations, financial management/reporting and responsibility for the day-to-day operation of all administrative functions.
Gary E. Pace has more than 40 years of experience in law firm management.
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM)SM, Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Oklahoma Insurance License 1998: Life, Health, Property and Casualty
- B.A., Accounting, University of Oklahoma 1977
- Arthritis Foundation – Greater Southwest Chapter 15th Annual Champagne Golf Classic Planning Committee 2007
- Quail Springs United Methodist Church: Finance Committee 1992-1995, Chairman 1995-1997, Treasurer 1997-2000
Professional & Industry Memberships
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA): Certified Legal Manager Committee 2012-2018; Law Firm Financial Management Conference Planning Committee 2007; Assistant Regional Vice President 1982
- Valley of the Sun Chapter ALA 2001-Present; Board of Directors 2003-2006; Program Committee Chairman 2003-2006; Chapter Survey Committee 2004-2006
- OKC Chapter ALA 1977-2001: President 1981-1982 and 1996-1997
- Certified Legal Manager, Association of Legal Administrators