Brian also represents clients in commercial transactions and disputes governed by the Uniform Commercial Code and matters involving homeowner and condominium associations (HOA Law).
Brian Ditsch is an experienced trial lawyer in civil litigation in state and federal courts, both at the trial and appellate levels, and in arbitrations.
- University of Virginia, J.D., 1983
- Indiana University, A.B., with high distinction, 1980: Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- Arizona, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1984
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1984
Honors & Awards
- AV-Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell®
Professional & Industry Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona