Within that domain, she advises and represents employers in litigation and administrative matters, including:
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation;
- Data privacy and technology;
- Workplace safety (OSHA);
- Wage and hour issues;
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- Unfair competition, trade secrets, and restrictive covenants;
- Handbooks and policies
- The Family and Medical Leave Act;
- Worker classification.
Alisa counsels employers on best practices, risk mitigation, and compliance across a broad range of issues and has particularly developed experience navigating sensitive internal investigations.